- 9 -inch oreo chocolate cookie pie shell
- 2 c
- of whole milk
- 2 pkg
- small chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract (pure val.)
- 1 tsp
- instant espresso or chocolate instant type coffee (optional)
- 1 small
- cool whip (8 oz.)
- 1 can(s)
- of whip cream (or one 8 oz. of cool whip)
How to Make Marie's Creamy Chocolate Mousse Pie
- 1In a large bowl put pudding mix, milk, val. and coffee. Beat with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the cool whip until blended. Pour into the pie crust.
- 2Top with the canned whip cream or can use cool whip. I also put chocolate curls or grated chocolate bar on top for decoration.
I have made this with sugar free pudding, sugar free cool whip and low fat milk (2 %) and it was very good. You can also add more coffee to this if you want.