★★★★★ 2 votes5
- prepared gram cracker pie crust
- 1 pkg
- unflavored gelatin
- 1 c
- liquid margarits mix
- 3 Tbsp
- or more according to how green you want your pie)
- 1/3 c
- 1 small
- tub cool whip
How to Make MARGARITA PIE
- 1Place prepared crust in frezzer. Place 1 cup of water in bowl and microwave until water boils. add package of gelatin and stir until well disolved.
- 2In large bowl whisk margarita mix,sugar,food coloring and tequila,until sugar disolves. whisk in gelatin,until throughly blended. Cover and chill in refridgator for 30 minutes.
- 3Remove 1 1/3 cup of cool whip from tub,set aside. Whisk the remaining cool whip into the margarita mix for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into cooled gram cracker crust and top with the cool whip you set aside. PIE MUST BE KEPT IN REFRIDGATOR