Maple Pudding Chomeur
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
By The Canadian Living Test Kitchen.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 call purpose flour (250 ml)
1/2 cgranulated sugar (125 ml)
4 tspbaking powder (18 ml)
1/4 tspnutmeg (1 ml)
3/4 cmilk (175 ml)
1/4 cbutter, melted (60 ml)
1 tsplemon rind, finely grated (5 ml)
1/2 craisins (125 ml)
1 1/2 cwater (375 ml)
1 cmaple syrup (250 ml)
2 Tbspbutter, melted (30 ml)
1 tspcornstarch (5 ml)
How to Make Maple Pudding Chomeur
- In bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and nutmeg.
- In separate bowl, whisk together milk, butter and lemon rind; pour over dry ingredients.
- Sprinkle with raisins; stir just until combined.
- Spread in greased 8-inch (2 L) square glass baking dish.
In bowl, whisk together water, maple syrup, butter and cornstarch; pour over batter.
- Bake in centre of 350F (180C) oven until golden and firm to the touch, 40 to 45 minutes.