How to Make Macadamia Nut White Chocolate Pie
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Unroll pie crust and place in your pie plate, crimping the edges as desired.
- Sprinkle the macadamia nuts and white chips on the bottom of the crust.
- Pour eggs by hand in a large bowl. Stir in corn syrup, sugar, salt and melted butter. Pour over nuts and chips.
- Place pie on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 450.
- then reduce the oven temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 35-40 minutes, until the top is browned.
- The center will still be wiggly, but will set as the pie cools, if the crust becomes to brown during cooking cover the pie with foil.
- Cool completely before cutting.