- 2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c
- uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 large
- 1/8 tsp
- dry mustard
- 2-1/4 c
- 1% milk
- 1/2 c
- bisquick heart healthy biscuit mix
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt and pepper
How to Make Mac - n - cheese pie
- 1Heat oven to 400. Spray a 9" deep dish pie pan w/ cooking spray. In bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups cheese and macaroni.
- 2Spoon into pie pan. Place remaining ingredients, except 1/4 cup cheese, into blender. Blend until smooth. Or, place ingredients in lg bowl, and w/ mixer on high, mix until smooth. Pour ingredients over macaroni in pie pan.
- 3Bake 40 min, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese, bake 1-2 min, or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.