- 1 pkg
- raspberry jello(4 serving size)
- 2/3 c
- boiling water
- 2 c
- ice cubes
- 4 c
- thawed cool whip
- 1 c
- raspberries(fresh or frozen,thawed and drained)
- prepared graham cracker crust(6 ounces)
How to Make light and fluffy raspberry pie
- 1Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.Add ice cubes and stir constantly until gelatin starts to thicken,about
3-5 minutes.Remove any unmelted ice.
- 2Gently whisk in cool whip until smooth.
Fold in fruit.Chill until slightly thickened,about
- 3Spoon into prepared graham cracker crust.
chill for 3 hours.