- 1 1/2 c
- (med sized) ginger snap cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1 qt
- (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 c
- frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 c
- heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- fresh strawberries, halved
How to Make Lemonade Ice Cream Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Combine crushed cookies and melted butter in medium bowl with fork until well mixed. Press into a 9-inch pie pan.
- 3Bake about 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- 4Mix softened ice cream and thawed lemonade concentrate until well blended. Pour into cooled crust: spread evenly. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 5When ready to serve, whip cream and sugar together until soft stiff peaks form. To Decorate: Place 8 dollops around edge of pie. Place a strawberry half in each dollop.
- 6Tip: This crust recipe is a basic recipe that will work well with other pie recipes needing a crumb crust. Be creative and try with other ice cream flavors and toppings.