Lemon Tarts (weight watchers)
A very impressive dessert in the little individual graham cracker crusts.
PLACE IN THE FRIGERATOR AFTER THEY ARE COOLED.
- 1 can(s)
- of low fat or fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large
- 1/2 c
- fresh lemon juice
- zested lemon (yellow part only
- graham cracker pie crust, or 6 individual cups
How to Make Lemon Tarts (weight watchers)
- 1Mix milk and eggs. Add lemon juice and zest; stir until blended, and pour into graham cracker crust(s).
- 2Bake at 350 (preheated) for 20 minutes.