- 2 sheet(s)
- pie dour, or your favorite recipe
- egg yolks
- 2 can(s)
- 14 ounnce sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c
- lemon juice
- 1 c
- mascarpone cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp
- lemon zest
- puréed raspberries (optional)
How to Make Lemon Tartletts
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Cut pie dough into circles sized to fit 4 mini-tart shells (5 inch). Press in to individual pans. Bake crust for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- 3In another bowl, combine egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; mix well. Pour into cooled pie crust. Place back into oven and cook until set; about 15-20 minutes.
- 4Cool completely. When cooled mix mascarpone cheese with vanilla, sugar and lemon zest. Pipe on top of each cooled tart.
Serve with raspberry sauce, if desired.