lemon raspberry tart
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 ozraspberry preserves, seedless
1 cpowdered sugar
2refridgerated pie crusts
How to Make lemon raspberry tart
- Stir 1/4 cup powdered sugar and the juice from half a lemon into the raspberry preserves.
- Lay one crust on an ungreased pizza pan, and layer the raspberry preserves between the two crusts. Crimp the edges, to prevent the preserves from leaking out, and poke holes in the top crust with a fork.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until the top looks all golden and yummy.
- Dissolve the remaining powdered sugar in the remaining lemon juice, and brush it over the top of the tart, immediately after removing it from the oven.
- You can cut it into small bars, after it cools. Sometimes during the holidays, I use a cookie cutter on the pie dough, before assembling it, to make small, kind of poptarts in holday shapes.