lemon raspberry tart
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 oz
- raspberry preserves, seedless
- 2 large
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- refridgerated pie crusts
How to Make lemon raspberry tart
- 1Stir 1/4 cup powdered sugar and the juice from half a lemon into the raspberry preserves.
- 2Lay one crust on an ungreased pizza pan, and layer the raspberry preserves between the two crusts. Crimp the edges, to prevent the preserves from leaking out, and poke holes in the top crust with a fork.
- 3Cook at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until the top looks all golden and yummy.
- 4Dissolve the remaining powdered sugar in the remaining lemon juice, and brush it over the top of the tart, immediately after removing it from the oven.
- 5You can cut it into small bars, after it cools. Sometimes during the holidays, I use a cookie cutter on the pie dough, before assembling it, to make small, kind of poptarts in holday shapes.