How to Make Lemon Pie In A Blender
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Trim off the navel and stem ends of a med-large lemon, and remove any scarred blemishes from the peel. Cut the lemon into 1/4ths or 1/8ths, and remove the seeds. Place the cut-up lemon into a blender.
- Into the blender add the eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla, flour and milk.
- Securely place cover/lid on blender, and blend on high speed until the entire mixture is well puree'd. I let mine go for about a full minute, so everything is sure to be chopped up.
- Pour mixture into the pie shell. Place in preheated oven, and bake for about 35 minutes, until filling is set and tester comes out clean. Don't let it brown on top ... cover with foil, if necessary.
- Let cool completely before cutting.