Lemon Lush Pie
2graham cracker pie crust
2eight ounce cream cheese (@ room temperature)
1/2 cwhite sugar
1/2 cpowdered sugar
2small boxes instant lemon pudding
3 1/2 cmilk
16 ozwhipped topping
1/4 ccrushed vanilla wafers, graham crackers or pecans
How to Make Lemon Lush Pie
- Cream sugars into cream cheese with hand mixer.
- Divide and spread cream cheese mixture into bottom of pie crusts.
- In separate bowl, mix pudding mix with milk. Stir well with wire whisk until pudding begins to set.
- Divide pudding and spread over cream cheese mixture in each pie crust.
- Top each pie with whipped topping.
- Garnish each pie with crushed vanilla wafers, graham crackers or pecans.
- Refrigerate 4 - 6 hours until well set.