Lemon Lush Pie
- graham cracker pie crust
- eight ounce cream cheese (@ room temperature)
- 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- small boxes instant lemon pudding
- 3 1/2 c
- 16 oz
- whipped topping
- 1/4 c
- crushed vanilla wafers, graham crackers or pecans
How to Make Lemon Lush Pie
- 1Cream sugars into cream cheese with hand mixer.
- 2Divide and spread cream cheese mixture into bottom of pie crusts.
- 3In separate bowl, mix pudding mix with milk. Stir well with wire whisk until pudding begins to set.
- 4Divide pudding and spread over cream cheese mixture in each pie crust.
- 5Top each pie with whipped topping.
- 6Garnish each pie with crushed vanilla wafers, graham crackers or pecans.
- 7Refrigerate 4 - 6 hours until well set.