Lemon Icebox Pie
How to Make Lemon Icebox Pie
- 1Pre heat oven 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combined the sweeten condensed milk, egg yolk, and lemon juice. Mix on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Prepare the pie crust according to directions on package. Pour filling in crust.
- 4Bake about 15 mins until it becomes firm. You do not want it to brown, so adjust time if needed.
- 5After the pie is done bakeing, let cool and place in the fridge to become cold. When ready to serve, you can use the dream Whip, just prepare according to the package, or whatever whipped topping you like best works too. In the kitchen we made whipped topping from heavy whipping cream, sugar and vanilla extract. But I prefer to let you choose what you like best.
- 6You may like to sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of the pie after you top it with the whipped topping.