Layered Red Velvet Cheesecake Pie
I wanted to make a pie that was a little different, quick to make and had the Red Velvet look and flavor. This pie has a bright red (Red Velvet) layer, as well as a white layer and a pretty pink topping. It is sooo good -and I have already eaten 2 pieces. LOL!! I hope that you enjoy it!!!
Keep left-overs in the freezer and it will last a good while (until you eat it up).
- chocolate cookie crust
- (10.6 oz) container Cool Whip cream cheese frosting (in freezer section)
- 1 c
- dry, red velvet cake mix (divided)
- 1 pkg
- (4-1/2 serving size) cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c
- (12 oz) container Cool Whip topping
How to Make Layered Red Velvet Cheesecake Pie
- 2Mix well the dry Cheesecake Pudding Mix with 2/3 cup of the dry Red Velvet Cake Mix. Add 1-1/2 cups milk. Whisk until smooth. Let sit in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes, or until it is thick. It will be a pretty red color.
Spoon this evenly over the Cream Cheese Frosting (Cool Whip Brand) layer.
- 3Spread with all but about 1 cup of the 12 ounce container of Cool Whip over entire pie.