Layered Red Velvet Cheesecake Pie
I wanted to make a pie that was a little different, quick to make and had the Red Velvet look and flavor. This pie has a bright red (Red Velvet) layer, as well as a white layer and a pretty pink topping. It is sooo good -and I have already eaten 2 pieces. LOL!! I hope that you enjoy it!!!
Keep left-overs in the freezer and it will last a good while (until you eat it up).
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This one will be a big hit with red velvet cake lovers, as well as cheesecake lovers. Quick and easy to prepare, this will impress your guests. It will be great for Valentine's Day, but it's also a wonderful no-bake dessert when you don't want to turn on your stove. The Test Kitchen
- chocolate cookie crust
- (10.6 oz) container Cool Whip cream cheese frosting (in freezer section)
- 1 c
- dry, red velvet cake mix (divided)
- 1 pkg
- (4-1/2 serving size) cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 c
- (12 oz) container Cool Whip topping
How to Make Layered Red Velvet Cheesecake Pie
- 2Mix well the dry Cheesecake Pudding Mix with 2/3 cup of the dry Red Velvet Cake Mix. Add 1-1/2 cups milk. Whisk until smooth. Let sit in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes, or until it is thick. It will be a pretty red color.
Spoon this evenly over the Cream Cheese Frosting (Cool Whip Brand) layer.
- 3Spread with all but about 1 cup of the 12 ounce container of Cool Whip over entire pie.