Layered Eggnog Pie-no bake
- caramels ( werther's or kraft) unwrapped
- 1 c
- cold milk, divided
- graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 2 pkg
- 3.4 oz. size each,vanilla instant pudding (i used french vanilla)
- 1 c
- rich dairy eggnog,cold
- 8 oz
- thawed whipped topping, (i used cool whip)
How to Make Layered Eggnog Pie-no bake
- 1Microwave caramels and 1 Tablespoon of the milk in a microwave safe bowl for 30 sec or until caramels are completely melted when stirred. Pour into the bottom of the pie crust; sprinkle with the chopped nuts. Set aside.
- 2Beat pudding mixes, eggnog and remaining milk with a whisk for 2 minutes; spoon 1 1/2 cups over nuts. Stir half the Whipped topping into the remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Chill for at least 3 hours.
To toast nuts- which will bring out the real flavor of the nuts.
Heat oven to 350^. Spread nuts in a single layer in a shallow pan. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring occasionally. Cool.