Layered Chocolate Cookie Pie Dessert
I put the word chocolate in the title but most of the time I used vanilla wafers and chocolate pudding and pie mix. You can also use the instant kind (also already prepared) as well.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- box pudding & pie mix (chocolate or vanilla)
- chocolate or vanilla wafer (cookies)
- whipped topping (frozen already thawed, or fresh and already prepared)
How to Make Layered Chocolate Cookie Pie Dessert
- 1Prepare the pudding and pie mix according to package directions for pie. Set aside.
- 2In bottom of an 8 X 9 inch pan, spread layer of the cookies. Pour half the prepared pudding over all.
Spread on another layer of cookies, then the rest of the pudding. Refrigerate.
- 3When cooked enough, spread whipped topping or the fresh, prepared whip cream. Refrigerate until time to cut slices to serve.