Key Lime Pie - It's SO easy
- reduced fat graham cracker crust
- can of fat free sweetened condensed eagle brand milk
- 1/2 c
- fresh lime juice
- 8 oz. container of fat free cool whip
- the zest of 1 lime
- reddi wip for garnish with sliced lime or lime zest
How to Make Key Lime Pie - It's SO easy
- 1Mix the lime juice with the sweetened condensed milk. You may want to add a drop or two of green food coloring.
- 2Add the cool whip to the above mixture. Do not over mix. Fold in the lime zest.
- 3Pour the mixture into the pie shell and then into the freezer for at least 6 hours.
Top with Fat Free Reddi Wip and most of all ENJOY!!!