Key Lime Pie
- 9" baked pastry shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- egg yolks
- 14 ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce bottle lime juice
- 1 to 2
- drops green food coloring (optional)
- whipped cream or whipped topping
How to Make Key Lime Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks with sweetened condensed milk. Stir in lime juice and food coloring.
- 2Pour into prepared pastry shell or graham cracker crust. Bake 12 minutes. Cool. Chill. Top with whipped cream. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- 3NOTE: I have been able to get two pies from this recipe using prepared graham cracker crusts.