Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
I use blueberries because that's my favorite fruit topping, but you can certainly use what you like or even have it plain. It is just as delicious!
- 9 inch store bought graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice concentrate
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 14 ounce can blueberry pie filling
How to Make Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
- 1With an electric mixer at high speed, mix the cream cheese, lemon juice and the sweetened condensed milk until smooth and creamy. Turn off the mixer then add the vanilla extract. Mix at low speed until completely incorporated.
Pour into the graham cracker pie crust then refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 2After 3 hours, remove the pie from the refrigerator, top with the blueberries and serve.