Keebler 5 Minute Double Layer Chocolate Pie
This also works well with sugar free pudding, lite whipped topping and 2% milk. I am sure 1% or fat free milk will also be good.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- cold milk
- 3 pkg
- chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling (4-serving size)
- 12 oz
- frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
- keebler ready crust extra serving size pie crust
How to Make Keebler 5 Minute Double Layer Chocolate Pie
- 1In large bowl beat milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be very thick.)
- 2Whisk in half of whipped topping.
- 3Carefully spread in crust.
- 4Spread remaining whipped topping over top.
- 5Garnish as desired.
- 6Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.