Karo syrup free, pecan pie
2 clight brown sugar
1 Tbspvanilla flavoring
1 cself rising flour
1/2 cmilk, 2%
1 cpecans i used pieces because that's what i had on hand.
1frozen deep dish pie crust
How to Make Karo syrup free, pecan pie
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F. Set frozen pie crust out to thaw.
- soften margarine, combine eggs, milk and vanilla flavoring in a mixing bowl and mix for 30 seconds with a hand mixer on medium speed.
- add brown sugar, s.r. flour and salt and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie crust shell and add pecans on top. (some pecans will sink, but that's o.k.
- Place pie on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Pie will rise and set when it is done.