Karo syrup free, pecan pie
- 1 stick
- 2 c
- light brown sugar
- 3 large
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla flavoring
- 1 c
- self rising flour
- 1/2 c
- milk, 2%
- 1 pinch
- 1 c
- pecans i used pieces because that's what i had on hand.
- frozen deep dish pie crust
How to Make Karo syrup free, pecan pie
- 1Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F. Set frozen pie crust out to thaw.
- 2soften margarine, combine eggs, milk and vanilla flavoring in a mixing bowl and mix for 30 seconds with a hand mixer on medium speed.
- 3add brown sugar, s.r. flour and salt and mix until smooth.
- 4Pour mixture into pie crust shell and add pecans on top. (some pecans will sink, but that's o.k.
- 5Place pie on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Pie will rise and set when it is done.