Kahlua Black Russian Pie
This is a smooth and creamy freezer pie- easy so you can make ahead and have it ready when you want it...
- 1 c
- cream filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 24 large
- marshmallows, or 3 cups, mini
- 11/2 c
- cold milk
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/3 c
- 1 c
- whipped cream or 8 oz. thawed cool whip
- semi-sweet mini chocolate chips or chocolate curls
How to Make Kahlua Black Russian Pie
- 1To make crust, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly over bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Freeze until firm.
Melt marshmallows with milk and salt over hot water.
Cool until mixture mounds on a spoon.
Stir in Kahlua. Whip cream if using until stiff peaks form; fold into mixture. Chill until mixture ripples when lightly stirred (about 35 minutes).
Turn into chilled cookie crust. Refreeze until firm.
Garnish with chips or chocolate curls.Or spread with chocolate Cool whip swirl in center and chocolate curls around edge.
- 2Check out the White Russian Pie with Browned butter crust,too!