Kacey's Easy Spring Pie
The lemon pudding pairs beautifully with the blackberries.
I came up with this after realizing I didn't have enough blackberries to make a pie but wanted a quick dessert. So I hunted through my pantry & came up with this pie.
How to Make Kacey's Easy Spring Pie
- Wash blackberries well in strainer. In a medium bowl, cut blackberries in half & smash a little with a fork. (Watch out for splashing juice!)
- Add sugar and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Transfer into saucepan. Cook on low 8 to 10 minutes, until thickened, stirring to prevent sticking. Set aside to cool 5 minutes.
- Mix milk and instant pudding. Whisk 2 to 3 minutes, until slightly thickened. Pour into crust.
- Pour blackberry mixture on top. Let set in refrigerator 30 minutes. Enjoy!