Just Plain Good & Easy Peach Cobbler
- 2 can(s)
- peach slices with syrup 15.25 oz or 1 large can
- 1 c
- 1-2 tsp
- cornstarch, optional to thicken
- 1/2-1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- pillisbury refrigerated roll out pie crust
- 1/4 c
- sugar and cinnamon mixed
- 3/4 stick
- butter, salted
- 1/8 tsp
- nutmeg, optional
How to Make Just Plain Good & Easy Peach Cobbler
- 1Butter 9x13 glass dish.
- 2In bowl, combine peaches, vanilla and 1 cup sugar and if desired, cornstarch. Stirring together and mixing well. Pour into baking dish.
- 3Roll out Pillsbury pie crust on floured surface (I use parchment.) Cut into strips with pizza cutter. Then lattice over top of peach mixture. Note: May leave crust whole if preferred.