Jordan's Apple Pie!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/3 stickunsalted butter
How to Make Jordan's Apple Pie!
- Make sure your apples are peeled. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Start with the pie crust first. Mix the all the ingrediants together in a large bowl. I find it easier to mix with my hands(when they're clean) But either way its still messy. Put it on a plate or bowl and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Now starting on the pie filling. Sift the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and flour together in a medium sized bowl. Throw in the apples and make sure they are all covered. Put them in the refrigerater. You should have leftover spices. SAVE THEM!
- After the pie crust has been refrigerated, roll it out on a thin area. (I use my kitchen table) Poor half of the leftover spices over one side of the pie crust. Make sure that side is covered. Rub it in, then flip the crust. Poor the remaining spices and do the same.
- Cover your pie pan with the pie crust and cut off the remaining. (I use a pizza cutter) Pinch the overflow to the rim of the pan, set aside. Roll out the remaining crust and cut strips to your desired size. or you can cover the pie completely. You may still have some crust left over. It is safe to freeze.
- Remove the apples from the refrigerater. Pour into the pan. If you have honey, squeeze a little over the apples if you want. Criss-Cross the strips over the apples and then put it in the oven. Set the timer, and when you done eating your slice(s) of pie, refrigerate. ENJOY!