Jo Ann's Strawberry Cheescake pie
Jo Ann Gullett
1 1/2 cstrawberries, fresh
1graham cracker crust
1/2 smallcool whip
4 ozstrawberry creme cheese
10 ozbottle of 7-up or sprite
1/4 pkgstrawberry jello
1/2 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1/4 clemon juice concentrate
How to Make Jo Ann's Strawberry Cheescake pie
- Wash strawberries, and cut in slices. And put aside, for the time being.
- Take creme cheese,add sweetened condense milk,lemon juice,and cool whip, mix good. Place in graham cracker crust.
- Place strawberries, on top of creme mixture.
- In a medium sauce pan, mix sugar, and cornstarch, so that it is not lumpy. Then add 7-up ( or Sprite). Bring to a boil ( on medium heat); stirring occasionaly. Let mixture become thickened, until it resembles a syrup like appearance. ( Approx. 15 minutes.)
- Add jello, mix good.
- Pour mixture on top of the strawberries.
- Place in frige, over night, or until mixture jells good.