How to Make Jimmy Buffet's Key Lime Pie
- 1Separate six eggs and set egg whites aside for another recipe. Put the six egg yolks into a mixing bowl
- 2Add the 2 cups of sweetened condensed milk (this will amount to one and a half cans)
- 3Mix milk and eggs on high with mixer.
- 4Add 2/3 cup of Key lime juice and mix with mixer again until thick
- 5Pour mixture into pie crust. (You can also fill 12 mini graham cracker pie crusts)
- 6Bake on middle rack of oven for 20 minutes at 325 degrees
- 7Remove from oven and cool for an hour then refrigerate until ready to serve
- 8Add Whipped topping to pie slices when serving. You can also put a slice of a Key Lime on top of the pie as a garnish.