How to Make Jimmy Buffet's Key Lime Pie
- Separate six eggs and set egg whites aside for another recipe. Put the six egg yolks into a mixing bowl
- Add the 2 cups of sweetened condensed milk (this will amount to one and a half cans)
- Mix milk and eggs on high with mixer.
- Add 2/3 cup of Key lime juice and mix with mixer again until thick
- Pour mixture into pie crust. (You can also fill 12 mini graham cracker pie crusts)
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 20 minutes at 325 degrees
- Remove from oven and cool for an hour then refrigerate until ready to serve
- Add Whipped topping to pie slices when serving. You can also put a slice of a Key Lime on top of the pie as a garnish.