- 1 stick
- plus 1 tablespoon margerine divided
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- pillsbury unroll and fill pie crusts
- ,baking,apples peeled,quartered,&sliced thin
- 1 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
How to Make Iron Skillet Apple Pie
- 1Melt the stick of margarine in iron skillet in 350 degree oven.Stir I brown sugar until well blended.Place half the slices on top of crust.Mix in 1/2 cup of the sugar with 1-teaspoon of the cinnamon,and sprinkle mixture on top of the apples.Place second pie crust on top and layer remaining apple slices.
- 2Mix 1/2 cup of the sugar and 1-teaspoon of the cinnamon and sprinkle on top of the apples.Place third pie crust on top.Sprinkle with 1/4 cup od sugar and dot with the 1 tablespoon of margarine or more if desired.Cut small slits in top of pie crust
for air.Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.