Irish Cream Mousse Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Irish Cream Mousse Pie
- 1Beat egg yolks until lemon-colored; add salt and Irish cream.
- 2Cook in top of double boiler until yolk mixture thickens; cool.
- 3Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 4Combine egg/Irish cream mixture, egg whites, and 2/3 of the whipped topping, using a folding motion.
- 5Fold in 3/4 cup of the walnuts; scrape into a baked pie shell.
- 6Cover with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining walnuts and chocolate shavings.
- 7Freeze for 4 hours (no more than 8, though)