How to Make Incredible Coconut Pie
- 1Put all ingredients, except coconut, in a blender and blend on slow for about 3 minutes.
- 2Pour into a greased 8" pie plate. Let set for 5 minutes, then sprinkle coconut on top.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 35-40 minutes until golden brown and firm in the center.
- 4Hint: You can blend the coconut with the other ingredients or sprinkle on top. It is delicious either way.
- 5Coconut Pie Bars: To make this recipe into bars, just double the recipe and pour into a greased 9 x 13 dish. Bake approximately 55-60 minutes, checking after 45 minutes. Bake until golden brown and firm in center.