How to Make Impossible Pie
- 1Grease 9 inch pie dish
- 2Into a bowl mix together for four minutes, the eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla and butter.
- 3Add milk and coconut, mix until all is combined.
- 4Pour the mixture into the pie dish and sprinkle with nutmeg if desired before baking
- 5This pie forms it's own pastry, filling and crust as it bakes.
- 6Bake on 2nd top shelf of oven preheated to moderate (325 degrees F)
- 7Make sure the center of the pie is set before removing from oven, if not, allow a little longer.