3 can(s)peaches, 16 ounce each, drained
1 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1 cwhipping cream
2/3 cbiscuit mix
·sweetened whipped cream
1 Tbspbutter, firm
1/4 cbiscuit mix
1/3 cslivered almonds
How to Make Impossible Peaches and Cream Pie
- You may subsitute 3 1/2 cups sliced fresh peaches for the canned.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Grease 10" pie plate.
- Pat peach slices dry; place in plate.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg; toss.
- Spread evenly in plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients except streusel and sweetened whipped cream until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high.
- Pour into plate.
- Sprinkle with streusel.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-45 minutes.
- Top each serving with whipped cream.
- STREUSEL: Cut butter into bisquick and sugar until crumbly; stir in almonds.