How to Make Impossible blueberry pie
- 1In a greased pie plate put you blueberries. Sprinkle with lemon juice and vanilla and set a side.
- 2Mix The brown sugar, cinnamon and butter together in a bowl and put over top of blueberries.
- 3In another bowl beat the busquick, sugar and milk together and pour over the blueberry and crumble mix.
- 4bake in oven on 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until it is browned and set.
- 5serve warm or cold. Best served warm from the oven with vanilla Ice cream. That is how we did it.