★★★★★ 2 votes5
- graham cracker pie crust
- 1 stick
- 2 c
- 1 c
- pecans (chopped)
- 1 8 oz
- package cream cheese
- 1 can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 16 oz
- cool whip
- 1 jar(s)
- caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Hospitality Pie
- 1In medium sauce pan, toast coconut,and pecans in butter. remove from heat and cool.
- 2Mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and cool whip.(mix well)
- 3Divide coconut, and pecan mixture.
- 4Mix 1/2 the coconut, and pecan mixture with cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.(mix well)
- 5Divide the mixture between the two pie crust. Spread the remaining coconut, and pecans on top of pies.
- 6Pour caramel over coconut, and pecans.(cover and store in freezer over night) can be stored in freezer 3 to 4 weeks.