★★★★★ 2 votes5
2graham cracker pie crust
1 cpecans (chopped)
1 8 ozpackage cream cheese
1 can(s)eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
1 16 ozcool whip
1 jar(s)caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Hospitality Pie
- In medium sauce pan, toast coconut,and pecans in butter. remove from heat and cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and cool whip.(mix well)
- Divide coconut, and pecan mixture.
- Mix 1/2 the coconut, and pecan mixture with cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.(mix well)
- Divide the mixture between the two pie crust. Spread the remaining coconut, and pecans on top of pies.
- Pour caramel over coconut, and pecans.(cover and store in freezer over night) can be stored in freezer 3 to 4 weeks.