- 1 cup
- instant potatoes..1/2 to 1 cup depending on how much mixture of stew you have...
- mushrooms, canned
- 1 box
- of jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 pot
- pot of beef stew already made
- 1 large
- bell pepper
- 1 cup
- bisquick mix
- 1 or 2
- cups of milk depending again on how much you make
How to Make homemade beef stew pot pie
- 1I first poured jiffy cornmeal mix and bisquick into a bowl.I then added 1/2 or 1 cup of instant potatoes. I added 1 egg and 1 cup of canola oil. Mixed in a cup or two of milk til I got it to the texture I wanted it to be. Added bell pepper and mushrooms and stirred...I already had carrots, corn and potatoes with a little roitel in the stew.
- 2I greased my pan with very little canola oil...then poured in my mixture ...of cormeal and bisquick mixture and stirred real good...
- 3I baked at 350 Degrees for about an hour til crust on top was done...it was delicious