Holiday Pistachio Dessert Recipe
1 1/4 cbiscuit/baking mix
1/2 cchopped walnuts
1 Tbspbrown sugar
3 Tbspcold butter
1 pkgcream cheese, softened
1 cplus 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, divided
1 cheavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
2 1/2 ccold milk
2 pkg(3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
·chocolate curls, optional
How to Make Holiday Pistachio Dessert Recipe
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, walnuts and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs
- Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Fold in half of the whipped cream; spread over crust. Stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining whipped cream; refrigerate until serving.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired.
- Yield: 15 servings.