Holiday Pistachio Dessert Recipe
- 1 1/4 c
- biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- cold butter
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- plus 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 c
- heavy whipping cream, whipped, divided
- 2 1/2 c
- cold milk
- 2 pkg
- (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- chocolate curls, optional
How to Make Holiday Pistachio Dessert Recipe
- 1In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, walnuts and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs
- 2Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Fold in half of the whipped cream; spread over crust. Stir remaining confectioners' sugar into remaining whipped cream; refrigerate until serving.
- 4In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 5Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired.
- 6Yield: 15 servings.