☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/4 cbutter (1/2 stick), melted
1/4 cinstant coffee
2 Tbsphot water
3 cwhipping cream
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 Tbsppowdered sugar
6 Tbspirish whiskey
·shaved chocolate, garnish, optional
How to Make Heidi's Irish Coffee Cream Pie
- For crust.
Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Press into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake until set, about 8 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- For filling;
Dissolve coffee in water.
- Combine all ingredients except garnish and beat on medium speed until mixture holds peaks.
- Pour all but 1/2 cup into crust, spreading evenly.
- Spoon remaining filling into pastry bag fitted with rosette tip and pipe frill around rim.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Chill thoroughly, 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.