HEAVEN IN A PIE PLATE
Peggi Anne Tebben
- 1/4 c
- 7 oz
- flaked coconut
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- *precooked flaky pie crusts (cooled)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese (soft)
- 1 - 14 oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - 16 oz
- carton thawed cool whip
- 1 - 12 oz
- jar caramel topping**
MELT THE ABOVE AND KEEP STIRRING UNTIL
COCONUT IS BROWN,
(ABOUT 5 MINUTES) SET ASIDE TO COOL.
How to Make HEAVEN IN A PIE PLATE
- 1Mix cream cheese and sweet milk with mixer and fold in Cool Whip with wooden spoon.
- 2Layer in each, deep dish pie shell 1/4 cream cheese mixture, 1/4 caramel and 1/4 pecan mixture, 2 times for each ingredient and each pie shell. Drizzle a little caramel on top for apperance.
- 3Freeze (can keep up to 6 months)Note: I didn't freeze the one we ate today. Not perfectly set, but time will tell on that. We cut into it.
- 4**(can use any other topping)
- 5By the way... There's an extra one in the freezer if you stop by.