HAWAII CHEESE PIE-(PINEAPPLE)
I created this about a year ago. I have had several people who wanting to buy this pie.
My friends said, "enter it in a pie contest, and you would win."
But instead, I will give it to my "COOKING FRIENDS".
- 8-oz each cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 large
- eggs, room temperature
- 3 tsp
- pineapple juice
- 1 can(s)
- 20-oz crushed pineapple with juice, separate
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- ready crust 2 extra serving graham cracker crust
How to Make HAWAII CHEESE PIE-(PINEAPPLE)
- 2Beat cream cheese until fluffy. While mixing,add 1/2 cup sugar, salt, eggs one at a time, removing batter off the sides of mixer bowl, and add 3 tsp pineapple juice; mix until smooth. Pour into pie crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until set. Remove from oven and turn oven to 400 degrees. Let pie rest a few minutes.
- 3While pie is baking, combine the juice from measuring cup, cornstarch and 1/2 cup sugar in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stir until thickened. Pour reserve pineapple in the syrup, stir well, remove from heat.