☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
3 Tbspbutter, melted
1 cheavy cream, whipped
3 Tbspcreme de cacao
3 Tbspgreen creme de menthe
How to Make Grasshopper Pie
- Mix cookie crumbs and melted butter and press into a pie pan.
- Melt marshmallows with milk in the top of a double boiler over boiling water. Remove from heat and cool.
- Fold in whipped cream, creme de cacao and creme de menthe.
- Pour into crust and freeze at least 24 hours.
- Remove 15 minutes before serving. (This pie may be stored in the freezer for at least a month.)