Grape Apple Berry Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·pastry for 9 inch 2 crust pie
4 capples, peeled and sliced
2 cseedless red grapes
1/2 cbrown sugar, packed
1/2 craspberry preserves
2 Tbspquick cooking tapioca
1 Tbspgrated orange peel
How to Make Grape Apple Berry Pie
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pie crust.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except butter; toss lightly.
- Spoon apple mixture into pastry lined pie plate; dot with butter.
- Top with remaining pastry; fold top of pastry under bottom pastry.
- Flute edge; cut slits in several places.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until apples are tender and crust is golden.
- Place pan on foil or cookie sheet during baking to guard against spilling.
- TIP: Cover edge of crust with foil during last 10-15 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning.