Granny Bob's Chocolate Chess Pie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten
- 3 1/2 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 1 small
- can evaporated milk
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie crust
How to Make Granny Bob's Chocolate Chess Pie
- 1Combine all ingredients except the pie crust in a bowl. Mix well
- 2Pour into the unbaked pie crust. Place pie crust on a cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 325 degree oven for 50 minutes. The filling will puff and top might crack.
- 4Cool. It is wonderful served warm with ice cream or whipped cream.