Grammy's Homemade Pie Crust from Scratch
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 pinch
How to Make Grammy's Homemade Pie Crust from Scratch
- 1Mix flour and salt together in a bowl.
- 2Add shortening and cut in until pebbly.
- 3Add water and mix into a dough.
- 4Roll out until the right size. Put dough into a pan. Flute the edges.
- 5If baking unfilled, pierce the bottom and sides of crust. If baking filled, do not pierce crust with fork.
- 6Note: When making a wheat pie crust use boiling water. When making a white pie crust use cold water.
- 7Bake your pie and enjoy!!!!