grace's refridgerator pumpkin pie.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding
- ready made graham cracker pie crust
- milk to make instant pudding
- 2/3 cup pumpkin from can
- 3 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- tub cool whip 8oz
- dash vanilla
How to Make grace's refridgerator pumpkin pie.
- 1in large mixing bowl make pudding.
- 2add dash vanilla and the pumpkin pie spice.
- 3add the pumpkin
- 4fold in 2/3 cool whip
- 5make sure all ingredients are well blended, and pour into ready made pie crust
- 6chill for a few hours and take out then with a pastry bag or a zip lock baggy snipped in corner, decorate pie with remaining cool whip.
- 7may freeze til ready to use or chill over nite and serve next day.