grace's refridgerator pumpkin pie.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 boxinstant vanilla pudding
1ready made graham cracker pie crust
·milk to make instant pudding
·2/3 cup pumpkin from can
3 tsppumpkin pie spice
1tub cool whip 8oz
How to Make grace's refridgerator pumpkin pie.
- in large mixing bowl make pudding.
- add dash vanilla and the pumpkin pie spice.
- add the pumpkin
- fold in 2/3 cool whip
- make sure all ingredients are well blended, and pour into ready made pie crust
- chill for a few hours and take out then with a pastry bag or a zip lock baggy snipped in corner, decorate pie with remaining cool whip.
- may freeze til ready to use or chill over nite and serve next day.