- 1 box of french vanilla instant pudding
- use ""thick and creamy egg nog"" instead of milk
- add a pinch of nutmeg [goes a long way]
- dash of immitation rum or brandy
- 1 tub cool whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- nutmeg for garnish
How to Make grace's egg nog refridgerater pie
- 1make pudding using thick and creamy egg nog in large mixing bowl. add pinch of nutmeg. and dash of immatation rum or brandy. mix well
- 2fold in about 1/2 tub cool whip. blend well.
- 3pour into pie crust. even it out. frost litely with cool whip. and garnish with nutmeg litely.
- 4chill over nite for best results. serve cold