How to Make GOOEY PIE
- Preheat oven to 335 degrees.
- In 9 inch pie shell, sprinkle chopped pecans in bottom of pie shell
- Put 2/3 of the sweetened condensed milk and the caramels in a saucepan over medium low heat and stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- Spoon the mixture over the nuts, in pie crust.
- Beat the remaining milk butter and beaten egg in a electric mixer on medium for about 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chip and pour over caramel mixture in pie pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until or until center is set and a knife inserted in the pie comes out clean.