Gold Miner's Pie
This is a rich pie....so rich I changed the caramel topping to sugar free because of the condensed milk....and we know how sweet that milk is! :)
If you are not watching your sugar intake....then use a regular jar of Smucker's Ice-Cream Topping.
·1/4 cup margarine
·1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
·1 (7-oz.) package coconut
·1/2 cup pecans
·1 (16-oz.) cool whip
·1 can eagle brand milk
·1 jar sugar free caramel ice-cream topping
·2 graham cracker pie shells
How to Make Gold Miner's Pie
- Melt margarine, add pecans and coconut; cook until coconut browns. Then let this mixture cool.
- While this mixture is cooling; mix cream cheese, milk, and cool whip together; divide and put this mixture into the pie shells.
- Drizzle the caramel ice-cream topping over the cool whip mixture.
- Top with pecan-coconut mixture.
- Cover the pies and freeze.