Gold Miner's Pie
This is a rich pie....so rich I changed the caramel topping to sugar free because of the condensed milk....and we know how sweet that milk is! :)
If you are not watching your sugar intake....then use a regular jar of Smucker's Ice-Cream Topping.
How to Make Gold Miner's Pie
- 1Melt margarine, add pecans and coconut; cook until coconut browns. Then let this mixture cool.
- 2While this mixture is cooling; mix cream cheese, milk, and cool whip together; divide and put this mixture into the pie shells.
- 3Drizzle the caramel ice-cream topping over the cool whip mixture.
- 4Top with pecan-coconut mixture.
- 5Cover the pies and freeze.