Girl Scout Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Taking first place in the competition landed him a full page article with picture in the Times Herald newspaper in Port Huron, MI. That was one proud new chef. His recipes are treasures and none as famous as this one!
He has given us many proud moments due to his abilities. You can find Steven at Henry Ford Village as the Chef de Cuisine.
- 1 pkg
- softened 8 ounce cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 c
- peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- crushed peanut butter patties (substitution: nutter butter cookies)
- 2 c
- heavy whipped cream (whipped until thick)
- prepared pie crust of your choice, graham cracker works well
CRUST OF YOUR CHOICE
How to Make Girl Scout Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- 1Using a mixer with a whip attachment, beat powdered sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Add the peanut butter, milk and the chopped cookies to the cream cheese mixture and beat well. Fold in 2 cups of whipped cream in to the peanut butter mixture. Pour the filling into the prepared crust. Refrigerate the pie at least 2 hours. Serving suggestion: Slice pie into 8 pieces garnish each slice of pie with a dollop of whipped cream and a whole peanut butter cookie resting on top of the whipped cream. Enjoy.