Gingerbread Pie Crust
Let's get the fires stoked and the oven cooking.
How to Make Gingerbread Pie Crust
- 1In a food processor, add all dry ingredients and diced butter. Pulse until crumbly.
- 2While processing, add vanilla, molasses, and water.
- 3When creamy, stop.
- 4On a piece of wax paper, floured, dump out your mixture and form into a rectangle. Sprinkle more flour and fold paper over. Freeze for an hour or more.
- 5When ready to use, take a little over half of dough and roll into pie shape.
- 6Take rest and make lattices or use a cookie cutter and cut nice shapes like pumpkins or leaves.
- 7Place back in freezer while you make filling.