get in my belly cococherry pie
1 pkgsemi-sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cwhipping cream
1prepared cookie crust
1 1/4 ccherry pie filling
1 pkgcream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cpowdered sugar
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 cwhipped cream, sweetened
How to Make get in my belly cococherry pie
- Microwave morsels and cream in a microwave-safe bowl on high 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Whisk in butter until smooth. Let cool, whisking occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until mixture reaches spreading consistency. Spoon half of chocolate mixture into piecrust
- Spoon cherry pie filling evenly over chocolate mixture in piecrust.
- Beat cream cheese and next 3 ingredients at medium speed until smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven, and cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill 4 hours.
- top with extra cup of whipped cream and left over gauche and serve